Say "aloha" to Reliquary founder Dave Herman. In July, Dave and his family will leave The Big Apple for The Big Island. |
Help us celebrate Dave's illustrious time in NY with as proper a Luau as we can pull off in Brooklyn. Featuring:
* Pū (conch shell) and Oli (chant) Ceremony
Hula Kahiko (traditional) and Hula 'Auana (modern)
performances featuring Kaina Quenga, Nifo Afi (Fire Knife Dance)
* Live Hawai'ian music
* Vintage Hawai'ian records spun by DJ Stacher
* Lei Greeting and photo opportunities
* Pig Roast Dinner and Hawai'ian drinks
* All this, in a tropical setting at the City Reliquary's backyard lana'i.
Friends, family and anyone who has ever set foot in the Reliquary are heartily encouraged to come.
Each and every ticket helps sustain the Reliquary and ensure Dave's legacy.
The City Reliquary (View)
370 Metropolitan Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11211
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: Yes!|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|